Mantis Tiller/Cultivators are the world's favorite capable of digging through the toughest clay and spitting out the rocks. Serpentine tines guaranteed for life against breakage dig deep planting holes for trees and shrubs then tines can be placed opposite on unit to do shallow cultivating for easy weeding. Tines spin up to 240 rpm, twice the speed of other tillers, with the speed control and shut-off switch at your finger tips. Unit is lightweight with handle bars balanced for a long reach into garden beds
Prices may vary between our store locations. Please contact the closest store near you for additional information.
• Compact & lightweight
• 9" tilling/cultivating width
• Patented serpentine tines guaranteed for life against breakage
• Tines spin up to 240 rpm, twice that of other tillers
• One-piece cast gear box keeps dirt out
• Finger-tip speed control and shut-off switch
• Push button priming
• Throttle-activated centrifugal clutch so tines engage only when throttle is squeezed
• Weight: 20 lbs.
• Commercial 2-cycle engine
• 2-year Commercial Warranty